from Holly Safranek Stone – Simi Valley, California
This is another I’ve tried and loved it.
2 blocks of cream cheese (regular or fat free)
Ranch or Bleu dressing
½ stick of butter
Frank’s Hot Wing Sauce
2 cans of chicken or 2 cooked chicken breasts
Shredded Cheese- Cheddar or your preference
· Heat oven to 350 degrees
· Soften cream cheese to room temp. and then mix in ¼ cup of dressing, the scallions/green onions to your liking and then black pepper to taste. Mix together.
· Spread the cream cheese mixture in the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish or a disposable foil pan, set aside.
· Melt ½ stick of butter in a sauce pan.
· Add ½ bottle of Frank’s Hot wing sauce to the melted butter and bring to a boil.
· Add the chicken and remove from heat. Stir in the chicken breaking up large pieces.
· Once the chicken is good and shredded in the sauce, spread it over the cream cheese mixture.
· Top with the shredded cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
· Serve with chips, Fritos, celery, crackers etc.