by Sherry Symmonds of Hamilton, MS
– 1 bx cake mix, any flavor
– 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
– 1/4 c butter, room temperature
– 1 large egg
– 1 tsp vanilla (optional, depending
– 1 c any add-ins (flavored chips,
– candy, nuts, etc) amounts can be
– varied. for chocolate chip i added
a 12 oz bag of semisweet chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add egg and vanilla and mix until well blended (I used a mixer for this part only).
3. Stir in cake mix a little at a time until it’s all blended and then add any chips, candy or nuts, as you like
4. Bake for 10 minutes, until edges are brown.